Friday, January 20, 2012

Nailed: Orly Oh Cabana Boy!


I know it's shockingly out of season, but I just can't stay away from fluro pinks for more than a few months... it makes me sad!
Which is why I've been sporting Orly's Oh Cabana Boy all this week. It's a brighter than bright, highlighter-worthy pink with blue undertones and a hint of blue micro shimmer.

If I could be a colour? This would be it.

The application is quite sheer, but three thin coats do the trick, and it is great on the non-chip front too! It lasts about 4 days without a chip on my nails.
It's been a shamefully long time (almost three weeks *slap on the wrist*) since my last giveaway, so I've bought an extra little bottle of this to send out to one of you lovely girls this week!

If you'd like to win, all you have to do is head over to my website (click here!)

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty colour - I really like pink nailpolish ;D Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color! I like the purple shimmer that is in it (:

    ReplyDelete