I recently read that Fergie loves Elizabeth Arden’s 8 Hour Cream, commenting 'It's so versatile. I use it on my skin and lips.' This is a cult product I bought into over two years ago and have been steadily experimenting with the possible ways of application.
I thought to share some of the ways I have been using the heavy cream:
1. As lip balm
2. For dry patches of facial or body skin
3. For rough cuticles
4. To smooth my eyebrows
5. Highlight on brow bone and cupid’s bow (should be two separate things really!)
6. To soothe minor burns
7. To soothe minor cuts
8. To soothe my ouchy hands after a day in the lab wearing horribly drying gloves
9. For a glossy wet look on my lids
10. To use as a base to dab on a bit of glitter around my eyes
These are my top tips for possible Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream use. Do you have any other recommendations? If so, comment and let me know!